Where to go?

Breck Dickinson...Mammal or Bird.. Eddie.. Mammals out in AZ .. both are solid Taxis..I tend to have some work that cycles thru...you can't go wrong with either one....nuff said .

Mike Berry puts in work! If you are in Poway you are welcome to swing by for a closer look. He takes about a year but has great pricing and took the time to show me tricks on caping.Archery Buck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MAG 1 and JakeSCH
Mike Berry does really good work. Cool place to check out. He has some great mounts to see. Super nice guy as well.

John

Mike Berry puts in work! If you are in Poway you are welcome to swing by for a closer look. He takes about a year but has great pricing and took the time to show me tricks on caping.

Where at in poway? May need to swing by so you can take a peak through some NL Pures. I'm up the grade near Iron Mountain.

Where at in poway? May need to swing by so you can take a peak through some NL Pures. I'm up the grade near Iron Mountain.
I was referring to the mount that Mike Berry did. As far as the Pures, I haven't pulled the trigger on them yet.

Curious if anyone knows if Mike Berry does bear rugs. Hoping to go hard in NorCal for my first one this year.

Last edited:
Curious if anyone knows if Mike Berry does bear rugs. Hoping to go hard in NorCal this year for my first one this year.
Not sure but I bet he does. You can give him a ring, he is a good guy.

Attachments

• 2F4C47C0-FF50-43AD-82A5-B49402DAFC38.png
    2F4C47C0-FF50-43AD-82A5-B49402DAFC38.png
    535.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: kal-elk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu