Which arrow rest?

I shoot a whisker biscuit, but I want to upgrade to a full capture fall away rest like the NAP ArmorRest or Sizzorest.

Ripcord is the one I was thinking of going with but was wondering how reliable it is? A buddy of mine has had a couple of problems with it but says it had to do with his Hoyt.

NBK said:
Taft is obviously a big Cabela's guy! ;D

Oh yes, Cabelas is the greatest! When I was like 10 I'd sit there and look at every single item in their catalog a good 3 times in a row ;D
But the arrow rest I didn't get on cableas the guy I got my bow from threw it in for free lol

Cabelas is my favorite place. I don't really care to go to Bass Pro but when we have to go out to Arizona we try to make it to Cabelas.

OCOutdoors said:
Cabelas is my favorite place. I don't really care to go to Bass Pro but when we have to go out to Arizona we try to make it to Cabelas.

I have to order stuff from online :-\

I usually order online but have made it out to the AZ lactation a couple times this year while we were out there during doctor visits. I'm looking at something from PSE. The DNA looks real nice.

I am bow hunting right now looking at my emails while I wait for the 7deer I see to bed. 4-5 are forkys. The wind changed and they got alittle spooked. Hopefully I can make something happen it they are by a big bush out in the open.

OCOutdoors said:
I am bow hunting right now looking at my emails while I wait for the 7deer I see to bed. 4-5 are forkys. The wind changed and they got alittle spooked. Hopefully I can make something happen it they are by a big bush out in the open.

Nice play by play action! Good luck!

Busted at 60yrds. I could see 3 of them and I was trying to get in position when the other 4 popped up at 80yrds. One was a spike that was real curious and started stomping and coming towards me but they all turned and walked off in some really thick cover. Don't know where they are now. Got to make my way to work now.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu