who stole my stuff

GAME OVER

Dec 28, 2013
My buddy and i head up to laguna to hopefully cash in on our a22.
The morning started off good saw some deer and everything was good
We decided at about 10am to go where we have our ground blind up and pull it
down and grab our camara.but low and be hold someone beat us to it.....
They got the camara and blind but left our chairs.how fn nice of them.
then here comes the kicker someone set a tree stand not even ten feet behind
where our blind was,while our chairs and everything layed there.dont know if
this is same guy????? So now im out a camara and a blind.that stuff has been there all year
and now someone decides rhey want it.the chances we take leaving our stuff out
so beware if you have your stuff out theirs a theif in our neck of the woods..
It was there last weekend so it happend sometime this week.if anybody seen a guy walking out with a blind and no case pm me thanks yall

I stay away because of this reason I hear that about this all the time up there. Sorry man.

Unfortunately this is a common issue in the Lagunas and other public areas. It really sucks that this kind of crap happens.

That really sucks. But Why would anyone leave something they cant chain down on public land? Im not saying you deserve this, but if I was asked my opinion before hand I would tell you to expect it to get taken. This is the world we live in, Between the anti's and the low life portion of the hunting community you can't trust people. Sorry your stuff got jacked.

Invisible man said:
That really sucks. But Why would anyone leave something they cant chain down on public land? Im not saying you deserve this, but if I was asked my opinion before hand I would tell you to expect it to get taken. This is the world we live in, Between the anti's and the low life portion of the hunting community you can't trust people. Sorry your stuff got jacked.

Totally agree..........I HATE THEIVES!!!

when I put it out there I knew there was a chance of it getting taken but at the same timethere's no use crying over spilt milk so I'm just going to get back out there and fill my a 22 and buy security boxes for my remaining cameras no more pop up blinds for this hunter thanks everybody

Need a trail cam for your trail cam. Ridiculous. You happen to leave a note at the new stand location? I love it when people get good pictures of theives theive'n. Blast them all over social media. Sorry for your lost gear Game Over.

Invisible man said:
it is sad but true. it's a sorry state of affairs. what ever happened to respect & trust.
sorry to say. The question is do we submit to such conduct or do we look out for each other.

Ghost

That's crap dude, sorry to hear. I HATE thieves they're losers. The spot I hunt a guy keeps his stand out all season, doesn't get touched. I see cams all the time, same deal. Sucks to hear that area/the LMRA is like that.

Sorry to hear that, could be one of the DFW, from the area took it. They will take cams and sometimes stands if they can get them down easy. since it is public land and we are not suppose to leave our items out there. That is the thing with the area around there you never know. I always take mine home with me when I leave be it my cam, stand or blind as I take them all with me and use which ever item feels right at the time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu