Who took my SD card

Some friends find theyre cams empty in mt laguan las year no sd cards in 5 cams , I hate that peopple.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
That same guy would steal things out of our trucks , they have place for people that are thieves , if he will steal a nickel , he will steal a dollar and so on . Hope this guy gets his !

I've been using cameras for the past three years here in Az... all in steel lock boxes lag bolted to the tree. So far I've had 4 stolen. I get so upset that if I caught them I wouldn't be able to control myself. I place thieves in the same catagory as a drug dealer... there is no place for them on this planet. Ed F

I've been using cameras for the past three years here in Az... all in steel lock boxes lag bolted to the tree. So far I've had 4 stolen. I get so upset that if I caught them I wouldn't be able to control myself. I place thieves in the same catagory as a drug dealer... there is no place for them on this planet. Ed F
Heard that story for years in AZ, helped a friend find a bull near Payson a few years back and the outfitters and guides we talked to all had the same problem, something about a lot of areas being national forest hence federal and that local law could not extend their influence. Hard for me to get this as AZ is a fairly far right in it's legislation and lawfulnes but you still have that sort of criminal behavior that normally doesn't exist in that demographic. Maybe high competition among the guides and outfitters ? What's your read Ed ?

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
It's other hunters/outfitters for sure. I do believe it's competition .... but it's thievery plain and simple. One of my cameras was a 2 mile hike... the guy had to hike/horse in with bolt cutters and a screw gun. Most guys accept it as part of the game... I'm not there.... western justice is where I'm at. Ed F

Might be fun to rig-up an exploding indelible dye packet just inside the door of the camera. Something only you'd know it's there and would turn-off via a push-button wireless remote. Give them there Scarlet Letter A that they deserve. OH! and maybe add-in a packet of Bear Spray to add to the explosion! ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu