WHO WEARS BLAZE ORANGE

I usually wear an orange hat..... that way Im not the guy you read about getting shot on accident.!!

I'll be wearing some orange this year, gonna have my 5 year old daughter with me, too many uneducated/inexperienced hunters out there.

I wear orange where it is required (certain states mandate high vis orange). I generally hunt in remote or inaccessible areas so I don't really think about it. In the past I have flagged animals when packing them out.

Other than that...camo etc.

NBK said:
I wear orange where it is required (certain states mandate high vis orange). I generally hunt in remote or inaccessible areas so I don't really think about it. In the past I have flagged animals when packing them out.

Other than that...camo etc.

Now that rifle season will be opening up and I'll still be bowhunting, I'll be putting something visible on my person..

By the way John, gnarly looking goat you got there!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu