BOWUNTR Well-Known Member Nov 3, 2011 2,175 5,969 113 Monday at 6:47 AM #1 I built a new rod, took it fishing and caught a whopper. It was a good day... Ed F Reactions: NBK, socalhntr, rodmor80 and 18 others
PinTeal34 Member Jan 20, 2014 59 88 18 Monday at 7:13 AM #2 Wow the rod turned out amazing. Looks like a great day!
HATCHET1 "yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was" Aug 2, 2013 9,337 17,440 113 Monday at 9:57 AM #4 Oh dolly if I wasn't a barfer. Strong work Amigo!!
S skeet Well-Known Member Feb 27, 2011 872 1,206 93 52 Monday at 10:53 AM #5 Way to enjoy retirement Reactions: Bobevans
TRICER Well-Known Member Dec 20, 2014 5,478 9,708 113 tricerusa.com Monday at 6:49 PM #6 sashimi for days!!!
Lungpopper GLASS,GLASS,GLASS Staff member Mar 2, 2011 7,155 5,088 113 Lakeside schoutdoors.com Monday at 7:06 PM #7 Nice way to break in a new rod. Congrats.
NBK Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am. GOLD SITE SUPPORTER Mar 8, 2011 10,409 5,013 113 San Diego, Ca. Today at 12:51 PM #8 Nice!