Wild Within

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Did you guys see Wild Within last night,? Awesome show. It really shows that even if you buy the most expensive gear it really doesn’t mean shit, if you do not have a passion for what you are hunting and the keen sense it takes to hunt animals in the wild you will never shoot anything. If you really want to harvest animals you have to do the home work it takes and spend time in the wilderness understanding how the animals you are hunting live in the wild. Look like next weeks show is also a good one in Texas.

I love that show. I have it recorded and hope to watch it tonight.

I think what I like most about that show is that it's real (other than the average guy like me doesn't have the $ to tavel all over the world)! They show the guy making bad shots, good shots, cleaning his game, losing a tooth ;D...etc My son and I watched the two most recent shows last night and I am still convinced that this has to be my new favorite!

Another great episode last night, hunting East Texas for rams and javelina. I liked the Javelina hunting part in the canyon. It makes me want o go to Arizona and hunt them again. He was hunting a tough environment for tough animals.

Very cool show! It's not all about the sponsors in terms of hunting gear. Rifle, bow, or by blade, Steve is very matter of fact. I'm not sure about eating road kill, but entertaining none the less.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu