Will it ever end

KID CREOLE

Aug 29, 2014
In my 40 years of fishing the coast I have never seen anything like the local yellows we have in our back yard right now.

Went out Tuesday afternoon with my blind partner Rocky for a shot at the local yellows and it was good, just a mile and a half out. Our bait was weak but the fish ate the weak bait and creamed the Tady 45 surface jigs

Next day same game plan, launched at 1 pm and we were done by 3:30, both days left them biting, kept 3 each and stopped there. Second day after we finished we chummed them for a while and watched them blow up near the boat for fun. Called in a few more boats and called it a day

Attachments

• Rocky_Gaff_shot.jpg
    Rocky_Gaff_shot.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Yellows_day_1.jpg
    Yellows_day_1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • Lou_YT.jpg
    Lou_YT.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Derek_YT.jpg
    Derek_YT.jpg
    876.7 KB · Views: 16
  • yellows_day_2.jpg
    yellows_day_2.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Rocky_bent.jpg
    Rocky_bent.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 15

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu