Windy evening dove

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Well the windmill's were going strong this evening down at plaster city. We managed a mix bag of 9 birds between 3 of us. Winds were a steady 15-20mph with a few big gusts. The picture of my sons face will show how bad the dust was. The birds just were not flying in a spot that is well proven. All in all it was a goodnight and I had some fun with friends, my boys and the dog.
image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg
On another note I got pulled over doing 82 on the way down right before my exit. He was going west I was going east and I knew right away he got me. CHP checked my license and registration reminded me the speed limit is 70mph and told us good luck on our hunt.

Reactions: 2dogs1name
Drew,

Great going on all fronts.....;)

ps.....You may want to make a move......Speed limit in Montana is 80.....:innocent:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu