Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
Not bad for # 21 sweat line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Nice strap.

Sat was pretty slow, nice breeze most of the day too. I got 5, two spoons and 3 teal. Lost a couple of birds in the tulies around my blind, spent 4 hours laying tulies down. Great work out...doh! Had some snows work the 6 floaters I had out, got busted when they saw me run over to my boat for the gun while smashing tulies... :'(

Be back down on Friday.

Damn, I must have been out of duck hunting to long, I see an awesome drake widgeon but not the sprig!

KID CREOLE said:
Damn, I must have been out of duck hunting to long, I see an awesome drake widgeon but not the sprig!
Man......thanks for calling me out. I was just making sure everyone was paying attention :D :D :D I guess i'll stop pursuing my dream of becoming a pro bird identifier.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu