Wister 11/28

CaptJgray

Aug 20, 2013
Steve,

do you have any plans?

I drew #15 for the 28th

as long as I don't have to work I am going with just 1 other guy.

Hey Jay that should be a great hunt. I hope that 243 we traded is doing well and you were able to get the bolt fixed? have a great time

CaptJgray said:
Steve,

do you have any plans?

I drew #15 for the 28th

as long as I don't have to work I am going with just 1 other guy.

Tom,

Thank you for the invite, but I'm hunting with some close friends that day.....Good luck and I will help you, if I can.

Man it seems like everyone drew for that weekend I got my first draw of the season to hunt the MI blinds on the 29th. Plus my old man will be in town so it makes it that much better

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

GSP
my daughter loves that rifle...

I am planning a deer hunt in Montana with her next year. 1.5 more years and she can start shooting pigs with me at Tejon...

I still haven't sent it in to have the bolt fixed, but I will this winter.

Steve,
If I am able to make it down for the 28th I will let you know. Id definitely like to say hi and buy you a drink.

I also got lucky and got a top 10 for 11/28. If anyone has suggestions for blinds please PM me.

Thanks

dARkeARth said:
I also got lucky and got a top 10 for 11/28. If anyone has suggestions for blinds please PM me.

Thanks
514-4 . Nuff said.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
dARkeARth said:

Thanks
514-4 . Nuff said.

Hell Nick,

I think that spot actually has water.................. ;)

Based on the weather, there should be a really good push of birds, hunting around thanksgiving should be good!

KID CREOLE said:
Based on the weather, there should be a really good push of birds, hunting around thanksgiving should be good!
I agree Stefan. Did you get my message on the other site? Come out east.

Nick,

Tanner & Chase just got back from hunting Colorado with Tom (all kids that I have taken hunting)......They met Tom in Colorado Springs (Paramedic there now). Then went to some refuge about 4 hours away.....Slammed 'em.....In fact, they got 4 bands out of one flock of mallards......3 green & a suzie.

ps.....Snow on the ground and it looked cold......Let the migration begin!

ilovesprig said:
Nick,

Tanner & Chase just got back from hunting Colorado with Tom (all kids that I have taken hunting)......They met Tom in Colorado Springs (Paramedic there now). Then went to some refuge about 4 hours away.....Slammed 'em.....In fact, they got 4 bands out of one flock of mallards......3 green & a suzie.

ps.....Snow on the ground and it looked cold......Let the migration begin!
Steve,

I might have to sync up with your buddy Tom. I am in Colorado Springs as well. I have been spending a ton of time on the new house. Thanksgiving weekend should be great!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu