Wister and San Jacinto

Dave42

Dec 18, 2017
Hello all I’m new and look forward to chatting.

I’m have good draws in early November for both places. My draws are disabled draws #1-#2. The great thing is they come with nice blinds. Bad need so need help with decoys.

My bad -Your a wealth of knowledge.

Is the Hazard or Union when the geese are in worth

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave,

Hazard 7B is pretty much worthless these days...Union used to be good...Not much movement from Unit 1 last year....Hopefully, this season will see some improvement.

I appreciate taking the time to text me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

San Jacinto handicap blinds are in pretty good spots, B4 can get deeper so the above is true about needing a dog, or someone else to help wade out further

Dave,

You should get some shooting at San J....C-3 and B-4 definitely have their days....C-3 over B-4 too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu