Wister.....Be Mindful of the Rules

Steve, what's your take on the scenario below:

- Walking from the Wister check station to a parking lot with 2 boxes of shells, stashing 1 box of shells in the parking lot, physically going in the field from the parking lot with 25 shells.
- This would be used if you can't get to your assigned parking lot due to road conditions.

I would say that would be OK......But I'm not the warden.....I would ask Rick or Tom that question and get their blessing.

ps.....This scenario could work out this week-end, if Wister gets one more drop of rain.....Which it going too......o_O

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu