Wister camground

Fredthegad

Oct 14, 2019
Had the draw last thursday....move in day will be a real goat fuk.....90% of spots are not marked.......We marked them.last year with marking paint, an encouraged folks to nail down some fire hose over them.....Just giving a heads up in case folks want to put another work party together

Reactions: chessie
Good idea! Better to have campground volunteers instead of having wister staff do it,we dont need wister staff wasting time on a campground ,waterfowl season coming soon,sure them boys got enough work

Reactions: ilovesprig
Forget about it if the fukwad is not recalledScreen shot 2021-09-12 at 6.41.38 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: skeet
Had the draw last thursday....move in day will be a real goat fuk.....90% of spots are not marked.......We marked them.last year with marking paint, an encouraged folks to nail down some fire hose over them.....Just giving a heads up in case folks want to put another work party together

Mike,

One of the 1st things we noticed today...A baseball field chalker could probably knock this out in no time.

Reactions: chessie
Mike,

One of the 1st things we noticed today...A baseball field chalker could probably knock this out in no time.
Steve I repied on FOW.....the hand wand with marking paint seemed to work better to me last year...the gravel gives the wheels a hard time....cost me about 35for a 6pack of marking paint and the wand.........Really need to encourage folks lay fire hose in there spots would take 15 min and we wouldnt have to do this every year....

Steve I repied on FOW.....the hand wand with marking paint seemed to work better to me last year...the gravel gives the wheels a hard time....cost me about 35for a 6pack of marking paint and the wand.........Really need to encourage folks lay fire hose in there spots would take 15 min and we wouldnt have to do this every year....

Mike,

Laying the hose was a tremendous job, but I'm all for it, if you can get enough hose and workers...Plus, you need the blessing from DFW.

Mike,

Laying the hose was a tremendous job, but I'm all for it, if you can get enough hose and workers...Plus, you need the blessing from DFW.
Each peron that has a camp site takes the time to do just there site......would be the best work party ever......we did our last year..... And yes my shoulder was screaming after I passed the hammer off those big spikes are a bitch

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu