Wister campground closure!!

Nobody will come out to enforce anything is my guess. Riverside and LA sheriffs have already stated they won't enforce stay at home orders.

Newsome said no hotel stays in california unless it's essential. I just don't see how all this will be enforced.

Makes no sense at all. So the least active time of day at camp, meaning you go in your trailer to sleep your restricted to do so? From 3 am until 9 pm you can open your camp up, hang out with people you camp with! Not blaming our Managers for this, just pissed off on another Newscum dip shit decision!!!!

The purpose of all of this is to destroy the economy so that they can institute the "Great Reset". They want to install a global communist system and eliminate cash and private property. Universal basic income. The WEF has laid out their plans publically.

The only thing that can stop them is Trump reversing the steal. Trump won by a landslide. The Demoncrats and China falsified votes via the Dominion voting machines.

There is a 50/50 chance Trump will prevail. If he loses, duck hunting is the least of our problems. They will be hunting you. Everything you see on MSM is a lie. Biden and heels up Harris did not win. They cheated.

Really doesn't matter, it's in Imperial County.
100% correct and the Imperial County sheriffs have been citing individuals for COVID19 infractions for months.

This state is crazy , pick your battles wisely.

To be honest guys. I drove through the campsite. I did Not see any social distancing. 50+ trailers all next to each other. Thought to self. Why not space them better. They are all jammed in one corner. Whats up with that?

To be honest guys. I drove through the campsite. I did Not see any social distancing. 50+ trailers all next to each other. Thought to self. Why not space them better. They are all jammed in one corner. Whats up with that?
What campground did you drive through, the temporary one? Never seen 50 trailers in there. The permanent campground is all spaced out within marked boundaries by site #. There are usually never more that 1 in 4 trailers occupied. This has nothing to do with public safety.

Makes no sense at all. So the least active time of day at camp, meaning you go in your trailer to sleep your restricted to do so? From 3 am until 9 pm you can open your camp up, hang out with people you camp with! Not blaming our Managers for this, just pissed off on another Newscum dip shit decision!!!!

Barry, Scott said this is an evolving situation & they are asking the same questions we are. Without definitive answers just yet I think we just go about our business until then. Can't enforce what's poorly written & this thing is like swiss cheese so far.

You need to close your trap. False statements like this are what causes concerns by those who don't see things first hand yet who make the rules.

Barry, Scott said this is an evolving situation & they are asking the same questions we are. Without definitive answers just yet I think we just go about our business until then. Can't enforce what's poorly written & this thing is like swiss cheese so far.
Yes, I agree ,they are just as dumfounded as we are with the order that has been made from Sacramento regarding camping.

Not to get a mask argument going but looks like they're setting it up for a shutdown. Might be a good idea to wear them at the check station while checking in or out so they, at least, don't have that excuse.

Reactions: longduck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu