Wister-Jan. 2nd

Sounds like the other blind shot your spoonie as well and she was just sailing into lmao
You’re back! Still jealous of my ruddy-blasting prowess! This pair was in the middle of circling us and heading our way when the skybusters shot at them. She wouldn’t land right in the middle of our decoys if she was hurt and just looking for a spot to land. A wounded duck flies differently than a duck thats cupping up to land. You’d know that if you didn’t spend so much time counting your pile of coots and blowing your snow call at pelicans. Maybe the birds you target behave differently. Tell us, are cormorants able to cup up after you’ve shot them?

You’re back! Still jealous of my ruddy-blasting prowess! This pair was in the middle of circling us and heading our way when the skybusters shot at them. She wouldn’t land right in the middle of our decoys if she was hurt and just looking for a spot to land. A wounded duck flies differently than a duck thats cupping up to land. You’d know that if you didn’t spend so much time counting your pile of coots and blowing your snow call at pelicans. Maybe the birds you target behave differently. Tell us, are cormorants able to cup up after you’ve shot them?
Funny. No counting coots here. Never shot one actually. D64B5DAC-C836-422C-A291-C9C82A8C5D5B.jpeg

And actually you’re wrong I’ve seen plenty of sailed birds cup into another spread. Good job decoying a dead spoonie.
You got lots to learn rookie

And actually you’re wrong I’ve seen plenty of sailed birds cup into another spread. Good job decoying a dead spoonie.
You got lots to learn rookie
I’m off to buy a new keyboard, my current one is now soaked in tears, thanks! Let me know when The Whodini Book of Waterfowling Excellence is published so I can start studying. Chapter one, take photos of other peoples birds at the check station in case you have to defend yourself over the internet.

Reactions: Kbird22

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu