Wister Mallards

Tons of them. That place is the best place in the state for mallards.

Are you just targeting mallards now?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I saw a ton out there on Friday. Same spot they're in every week and when the hunt days come along and they're no where to be found.

Hunted there today and maybe saw 5 mallards all day. Tons of GWT, a few widgeon and sprig, and an abundance of Spoonicus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpoonySmacker said:
Hunted there today and maybe saw 5 mallards all day. There were tons before and after shoot time though. I could hear them talking all over. Tons of GWT, a few widgeon and sprig, and an abundance of Spoonicus.

02d02de7308def0be2dd31b1de25b86a.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu