Wister or San J for opener?

jth

Nov 3, 2014
Was out around wister today. Absolutely terrible mud from the rain. Tons of road closures. Had me puckered a few times in a 4x4 with lockers. Even the stuff that looked barely wet was sketchy. I would be very careful if I was heading there with out 4x4.

stikbrandon

Apr 8, 2012
escondido
Listen hear newbies, AEON from this forum has 77 acres just West of Niland south of wister. he has three 4 acre ponds that he allows new hunters to go and hunt as long as they don’t sky bust or water smack the birds. All he ask’s for is a box of HEVI SHOT Heavy metal #3’s in 3” and little help polishing his fan blades and waxing the gunnels on his air boat at the end of February.

Pm him he will set you up!

Truduct

Dec 20, 2014
Listen hear newbies, AEON from this forum has 77 acres just West of Niland south of wister. he has three 4 acre ponds that he allows new hunters to go and hunt as long as they don’t sky bust or water smack the birds. All he ask’s for is a box of HEVI SHOT Heavy metal #3’s in 3” and little help polishing his fan blades and waxing the gunnels on his air boat at the end of February.

Pm him he will set you up!
X2