WTB semi auto shotgun

It's a Remington sportsman 48, weaver fixed choke ,skeet. Condition, good If ant interest I can text pic. Range depending on condition. $150-$350.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Need to know a little more...Is used OK?...2 3/4", 3", or 3 1/2"...Synthetic or wood?...Gas or inertia?...Camo or plain black?

What kind of birds do you plan on hunting?

Reactions: CRABBY
Using it primarily for ducks, doesn't matter synthetic or wood, used is totally fine with me, color doesn't matter as well

Reactions: ilovesprig
It's a Remington sportsman 48, weaver fixed choke ,skeet. Condition, good If ant interest I can text pic. Range depending on condition. $150-$350.
Is this a Rem 11-48? How long the barrel? What is your price? Please pm pic

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu