Wtf

You guys Johnny is not going to say a thing respect that and quit asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
You guys Johnny is not going to say a thing respect that and quit asking

That's what happens when you stoke the forum. Respect THAT.

So the point of your thread isn't that you got some shady stuff on your trail cameras, it's that the office was trying to tell you that you can't leave your trail cameras on public land?

Gatorfan said:
So the point of your thread isn't that you got some shady stuff on your trail cameras, it's that the office was trying to tell you that you can't leave your trail cameras on public land?

The guy was the fakest non helpful pos I've ever talked to

Sdbirds said:
Gatorfan said:

The guy was the fakest non helpful pos I've ever talked to
I bet he had his own hidden agenda and either hunted their or was good friends with people who hunted their. Or he knew exactly what was going on and decided to turn a blind eye to it and get you to stop going their and leave him alone. Just my .02

Sdbirds said:
Captaintb said:
Why should we care, If your not gonna give us the whole story?????????????????????????

I remember asking anyone to care. I just typed out a tread. I'm not happy with how the Office handles crap that should be in there job discripion. I don't need to say what's out there besides it's greatly effecting the number of critters in the area.
You asked us to care when you posted it.
How the office handles what??????? Is my whole point.

Now, this is getting entertaining!!!

Captaintb said:
Sdbirds said:
Captaintb said:
Why should we care, If your not gonna give us the whole story?????????????????????????

I remember asking anyone to care. I just typed out a tread. I'm not happy with how the Office handles crap that should be in there job discripion. I don't need to say what's out there besides it's greatly effecting the number of critters in the area.
You asked us to care when you posted it.
How the office handles what??????? Is my whole point.

Now, this is getting entertaining!!!

I can leave it there. I'll be more clear for you

I wondered if it was criminal activity, maybe something sensitive like drug smuggling or the like, but since you specified that it was affecting the animals in the area then I'm wondering if it's pollution or something similar. On a mass scale for you to be so concerned.

At any rate, if it's something affecting the wildlife then that dude should have definitely taken an interest in your information - it sounds like it's not just odd stuff happening, but something damaging to the land and habitat. That's in their direct control. Not cool that he initially turned it around on you and questioned your cameras!

KUP...

My money is on a growing operation. I've found them and talked to people in the forest service that say it's everywhere.

If you ever find irrigation pipe or fertilizer, etc. in the forest get the heck out of there the way you came is what they told me.

Handgun said:
My money is on a growing operation. I've found them and talked to people in the forest service that say it's everywhere.

If you ever find irrigation pipe or fertilizer, etc. in the forest get the heck out of there the way you came is what they told me.
Good call. I dunno what'd be worse, stumbling upon that or a meth lab in the desert.

Handgun said:

My guess as well..........I've come across 2 in the CNF........One was in love Valley below the lower pond........Black pipe everywhere.

I was scouting D12 last weekend driving around in my jeep 4x4 and I ran into some Meth Freak in a lil car way out there in the desert trying to get his car around a bolder and he was NUDE!! we waved hi and got the heck out of dodge... dam tweekers are the new zombies.. :eek:

Back