X9A harvest report/ 6 for 6

Just received a report that my younger nephew Bret put this nice buck down early this morning, the locals defiantly have the advantage.

We are now 6 for 6 as a party.

Attachments

• Brets 2012 9A Buck (2).jpg
    Brets 2012 9A Buck (2).jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 237
On the last day, that's great and some good dear. Seems its been hard this year especially with the warmer weather. Some of those areas look real familiar to me. I was hoping to go up later this week and spend 5-7 days fishing and maybe find a bear but these gas prices have me scared now. How many bears did you guys end up seeing?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu