Yellow Male Labrador 8WKs Available

A Team

Nov 11, 2019
I have 1 yellow male labrador available .

This puppy is out of my most recent breedings , he has a fantastic pedigree ( titled parents) .

I breed and train pups primarily for FT competiton , this particular pup does have an over- bite , I can't personally breed him or campaign him but I would like to see him placed in active hunting/pet home.

I am offering him at a reduced price to ensure he finds the right forever home.

The pup is covered by the standard 26 month health guarantee ( hips , eyes, )

All interested parties please contact 909-730-9294 for pedigree , questions , photos and or videos.

Reactions: WaterDog
price,

both parents have clear eyes, hips, elbows, EIC

Both parents have ALL health clearances , including , EIC clear , CNM clear, Delute clear , PRA Clear , Hips -elbows certification number is provided on pedigree .

Pup will come with a 26 month guarantee on Eyes and hips.

Hoping to find a litter that's ready at the end of duck season. The 13 old is starting to slow down.

Yep...His 12 year old brother, Trigger, hasn't slowed much, but I'm sure this season will be a little different for him.

Last edited:
I gotta see pics of this pup’s overbite. I’m picturing a dorky kid in glasses with buck teeth and head gear. Might match my dorky bunch.

PM me your phone number and I'll text recent photos , if I did not disclose the over bite the average person would not have noticed for quite some time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu