Your ultimate hunting trip

I have a bucket list a mile long, but probably number one on my list would have to be Marco Polo Sheep in the Pamir Mountains region of Tajikistan.

Bull elk during the rut in New Mexico or AZ

Spot and stalk brown bear in AK

Red Stag in New Zealand

That is my short list..............oh and with a bow.......

African big 5, Florida Osceola turkey hunt, Texas helicopter hog hunt, any archery ell hunt.

I'm not picky, extraordinary antlers and horns intrigue me no matter the origin. I must say though I'm trying to do the hard stuff before I get too old to go up hill. I'd like to face down at least one deadly animal before I take the nap...

#1A- Colorado wilderness archery hunt for elk during the rut.
#1B- Colorado wilderness archery hunt for mule deer.

I have dreams of a very untraveled basin where the animals are plentiful...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu