Youth Shotgun Clinic & Pheasant shoot today

Re: Youth Shotgun Clinic today

Tomorrow the youth pheasant hunt is in the same spot...I'll be there with the dogs look for the little black dog Zoe

MJB said:
Tomorrow the youth pheasant hunt is in the same spot...I'll be there with the dogs look for the little black dog Zoe

See you there MJB! My girl was hesitant after getting a recoil hit in the arm but I encouraged her to keep trying so she came around. She's looking forward to the hunt tomorrow!

Johnny you'll have to sign your boy up when he's old enough - I believe the age is 10, but there were a couple of 9 y/os - however, by the time your boy is 10 he will probably be a grand master hunter and not need a canned hunt! :)

Suburban Adventuress said:
MJB said:

See you there MJB! My girl was hesitant after getting a recoil hit in the arm but I encouraged her to keep trying so she came around. She's looking forward to the hunt tomorrow!

Johnny you'll have to sign your boy up when he's old enough - I believe the age is 10, but there were a couple of 9 y/os - however, by the time your boy is 10 he will probably be a grand master hunter and not need a canned hunt! :)
I'll pm you in 5 years

See everyone tomorrow. I'll be manning the NWTF booth...........Rain or shine.......... ;D

A little damp today, but I think most the kids had a great time......I know this kid did....... ;D

Attachments

• DSCF1053.JPG
    DSCF1053.JPG
    735.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF1052.JPG
    DSCF1052.JPG
    812.2 KB · Views: 34
Fun despite the weather. Really appreciate the hard work the volunteers put in to make this event a success.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 31
Field 5......lots of fun and all the kids enjoyed it. Too bad it was so wet the birds don't want to fly but we made the best of it.....

Steve's on the far right the tall guy with a funny grin

I think I helped your daughter clean her pheasant....... ;D

SA......Is this you in the background?

Attachments

• DSCF1056.JPG
    DSCF1056.JPG
    582.4 KB · Views: 34
ilovesprig said:
I think I helped your daughter clean her pheasant....... ;D

SA......Is this you in the background?

Yes! And we hunted Field 5 too!

That's it - I'm uploading pics tomorrow and you all can tell me who's who :)

ilovesprig - I cleaned her second pheasant after all and did so after watching your method - loved it - thanks for the tutorial for her and me!

Suburban Adventuress said:
Okay posting a couple of pics before sleep. Awesome event. :)

Looking forward to seeing your posts in the cooking food section of the forum!

SA,

It's so great to see youngsters (especially young ladies) out learning the art forms of hunting & shooting.....Hope your daughter attends the youth turkey hunt drawing next Saturday......It would be great, if she got drawn for a turkey hunt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu