YouTube's assault on "gun" channels

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
As some may have heard YouTube is removing many favorite channels. This has created a huge hardship for myself and other video creators. I have diligently moved my channel to Vimeo where many have already followed. Here is my new channel if anyone cares to FOLLOW! Thanks for the support.
https://vimeo.com/user23878528

Oh boy, who would of thought that they would attack the 2nd amendment by Attacking our 1st Amendment ?
OK, put your hands down, it was a rhetorical question.
Thanks for the update Dana, I'll check out your new site.

Off i go to vimeo now. Ill get a sign in and subscribe to your channel dana. Keep the vids coming. Always look forward to seeing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As some may have heard YouTube is removing many favorite channels. This has created a huge hardship for myself and other video creators. I have diligently moved my channel to Vimeo where many have already followed. Here is my new channel if anyone cares to FOLLOW! Thanks for the support.
https://vimeo.com/user23878528

Wow, I’ll do the same...my channel videos are now all “demonetized” due to the content “sensitivity”. Bye bye YouTube...

Some channels were not affected and others were completely removed. Over the past week many channels are slowly returning. This has given me the feeling of no longer wanting to post in YouTube. As mentioned I moved everything over to Vimeo and have diligently created a site called airgunflix.com where myself and some other popular Airgun channels will frequent. These are sad times when we can't even post our "Airgun" videos without getting censored. YouTube will never be the same again for me, simply don't trust my content there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu