0 days until the 2014 Dove season

Re: 14 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 14 days & 19 hours left until the 2014 Dove season commences. :)

Re: 14 More days until the 2014 Dove season

I'm ready! Was out scouting this am.

Re: 11 More days until the 2014 Dove season

11 days and 9 hours to go!

Man that video is getting me PUMPED Lungpopper!!! Can't wait!

Second season, sooooooo ready, I can't sleep!!!!! Got 2 trips planned, Imperial Valley and Ventura County.

Re: 08 More days until the 2014 Dove season

08 days and 11 hours. We are down to single digits now.

One of the highlights of the summer is about to arrive! Shooting dove and catching some canal cats, two of my favorite things

schulte336 said:
One of the highlights of the summer is about to arrive! Shooting dove and catching some canal cats, two of my favorite things

AMEN!

Re: 07 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 7 days and 21 hours left...

Re: 06 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Less than a week - 6 days and 14 hours... :)

I'm taking my 13 year old daughter for her first hunting trip this weekend! Gonna get some doves and maybe rabbits.

Baldkrash said:
I'm taking my 13 year old daughter for her first hunting trip this weekend! Gonna get some doves and maybe rabbits.

That is great...give us a report and some photos.

living in the IV all my life dove hunting days are over, I overdosed on dove :p .. but still have the fever for roosters and quail that never gets old. maybe when my son is old enough to hunt I will give them dove hell again..

Most important is stay safe, respect the land you hunt on, Good Luck

Baldkrash said:

That's awsome. My 11 yr old daughter and 12 yr old some just got there licence this year. My oldest 15 is on his 2nd while year. I love watching the kids get into it.

Re: 04 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 4 days 10 hours left!

John,

May still be going out Sunday and I'll get "Leon's Desert" for you.......... :D

Thanks Steve - I would be very grateful. And I am glad you may be able to make it.

Re: 03 More days until the 2014 Dove season

We are down to 3 days and 8 hours according to the dove counter on the SCH main page. Not much longer!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu