0 More days until Dove season

Re: 23 More days until Dove season

Did anyone hear any results on the year round euro hearing

Re: 23 More days until Dove season

ivhunter said:
Did anyone hear any results on the year round euro hearing

I looked around and could not find any word of changes yet.

22 days to go.

Re: 21 More days until Dove season

Euros are go year round for the imperial county, state wide probably next year!

ivhunter said:
Euros are go year round for the imperial county, state wide probably next year!

That's awesome too bad it's going to have to be with those expensive non-tox shells

As Chainsaw (KGB or JACK100) would say - "I like toxins"!

Re: 20 More days until Dove season

20 days left! I am really starting to feel hunting season coming on!

I went to Orange County with my wife and son for a buddy's daughter's 2nd bday party... As an upland hunter coming up on hunting season, hunting is on my mind 24/7. One of my friends was talking about shooting and my response was "UGH! 3 more weeks and I'm going to be eating some tastey dove, can't wait!" without remembering that 2 of the girls in the group were veggies and a majority of the others didn't even know people ate dove! I was shocked!!! "You've never heard of eating dove?!?!?!" I threw out an invite to have a Sunday afternoon football party that I'd cater with dove poppers and assorted cooked dove. Let's just say I don't expect any RSVP's any time soon!

I have had the same experience with people. The ones that were brave enough to try them ask me every year if I have any dove.
This year they went and did their hunter safety and are looking to kill their own.

Re: 19 More days until Dove season

Yep...everyone in our dove camp absolutely love em'. Counting the days!

Oh ya' 19 more to go!

Re: 18 More days until Dove season

18 days and counting. Getting down to the nitty gritty!

Walmart in el centro stacked with 12 & 20 gauge ammo as of yesterday ...

I put this together, a friend brought a couple decoys out 2-3 seasons ago and had noticeable success over the area without decoys(where I happened to be, lol) so I figured what they heck...

My trigger finger is itching, I had to take the decoys down...they were too tempting.

3FF22692-5615-42C3-BD63-C7FCAD71E758-2391-0000086BF9D7AF8C_zps11de90f6.jpg

Re: 16 More days until Dove season

A little over 2 weeks...16 More days until Dove season

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu