My play by play.

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
9/6 Started hiking at 4 bailed at 9. I have to go to work. Got on 6 all does. The The closest I got was 38 yards to group of four. I got some pretty good go pro footage of the sky while I was doing it if anyone wants to see sky and trees got some great footage of the sky. lol. Pulled a camera that wasn't out very long. Ended up with some does a yotes behind and a kitty

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 78
Not zoomed

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg_thumb1.png
    image.jpg_thumb1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 279
  • image.jpg_thumb2.png
    image.jpg_thumb2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 283
Irvine said:
Hate to see them cats in that area. Freaks me out.

There not so uncommon any more. Sure don't like oak groves solo in the dark. Not fond of this no hand gun thing

I respect the big cats, I'm getting sick of seeing them..............Good luck the rest of the way...........Hard to get too pumped up right now with 90 degree weather.

Cool pix.............. ;)

Thanks for the posts. I hope the cats leave some scraps for my freezer :-(

9/7

3:30pm-dark

Nothing lots of bushes new zone good sign

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 54
9/8
Think I started hikeing at 4pm stayed till dark moved a camera
4does no fawns
Think I got to 50 yards then I backed out and watched till dark. They left and came back they blew a lot

Attachments

• SD.png
    SD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 191
Damn i wish I could hunt as much as you lol if your having this much luck already getting in close on does I bet you'll get a shot at a buck with your bow. Are You trying to kill a big one with your bow or are you trying to fill the freezer or both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
Don't know. I'll let you when I do

Johnny - you are a man of few words...

I can't say that deer I shot last year I passed on 2 or 3 times. He jumped on a skechy rock and I thought it would be cool to shoot him off. There's lots of rocks out there John

So d16 if it's small and I THINK ITS GOING TO BE COOL ITS DEADlol

I just won the worst hunting advice ever

Sdbirds said:
NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
Don't know. I'll let you when I do

Johnny - you are a man of few words...

I can't say that deer I shot last year I passed on 2 or 3 times. He jumped on a skechy rock and I thought it would be cool to shoot him off. There's lots of rocks out there john

Indeed...

Snake Charmer said:
Careful with the wind, if they're blowing its a sign that they know somethings wrong.

Wind was good. What ever they were getting wasn't from me.

It was a trip it went on for about 20 mins. They were looking all around and just makeing a lot of Blows

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu