My play by play.

Sdbirds said:
Snake Charmer said:
Careful with the wind, if they're blowing its a sign that they know somethings wrong.

Wind was good. What ever they were getting wasn't from me.

It was a trip it went on for about 20 mins. They were looking all around and just makeing a lot of Blows

It was the cat behind you.

Sdbirds said:
NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
Don't know. I'll let you when I do

Johnny - you are a man of few words...

I can't say that deer I shot last year I passed on 2 or 3 times. He jumped on a skechy rock and I thought it would be cool to shoot him off. There's lots of rocks out there John

So d16 if it's small and I THINK ITS GOING TO BE COOL ITS DEADlol

I just won the worst hunting advice ever
Great advice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9/10

Got off work at 2 am started hikeing at 4:45. Got on 5 does and a little fork in horn. I could
Have let one go but very small and not the best shot opportunity. Finished the loop at 11:45 time for a nap and maybe a evening hunt

O ya mosquito party at first light

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    2 MB · Views: 122
you are a machine bro! Most mortals cant work to 2am let alone work till 2am let alone be out hunting with just a cat nap before doing the night over again....

9/11
Sun rise till now leaving at 10. 2 does where's my shooters. Saw a big yote I have hand calls busted out some pup distress had a little one in my lap in 30 secs called it backed and shot in between his ears at50 yards that arrow is MIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49
9/12

It caught up to me today. I got to a Rockpile before the sun came up chilled for a little bit. Fell asleep woke up when it was really hot. I didn't see anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 45
Sdbirds said:
9/12

I got to a Rockpile before the sun came up chilled for a little bit. Fell asleep woke up when it was really hot. I didn't see anything

Cuz' you were asleep! ;D

Sdbirds said:
9/12

It caught up to me today. I got to a Rockpile before the sun came up chilled for a little bit. Fell asleep woke up when it was really hot. I didn't see anything

Getting weak Johny. ??? We expect a lot more from you around here.

Sdbirds said:
9/12

no worries you have earned it. I to take naps more often now.

Ghost

9/16

Sunrise till 10am

I got on a good one today finally. I never got a for sure point count either 2x3 or 3x3.(with eye guards) I couldn't get near him today bedded in a safe spot. Wider then Ears not to tall but good mass. Really good mass. It got windy and he bailed I'll be back

Sdbirds said:
9/16

Sunrise till 10am

I got on a good one today finally. I never got a for sure point count either 2x3 or 3x3.(with eye guards) I couldn't get near him today bedded in a safe spot. Wider then Ears not to tall but good mass. Really good mass. It got windy and he bailed I'll be back
Hope you kill him!!! How close did you get to em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu