My play by play.

Gray - 11am

I go to the saddle I wanted to almost when I wanted to I got there a little late due to work. I saw nothing one coyote. Bummer Hi hopes for today

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    927.1 KB · Views: 167
In a week I'll bring a bang stick and kill all these coyotes. Sunday is my last day to arrow a buck

Good luck Sunday will be back out Saturday to try another shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9-25
Grey till?
Only 2 does I bumped in the dark. On my way out. Only 2 more hours till my car

fordfan1 said:
Gotta make that money for a new bow...

I need a spotting scope
A fox pro
If I get a new bow it's only cause I'm going to hunt X9a next year

Sdbirds said:
fordfan1 said:
Gotta make that money for a new bow...

I need a spotting scope
A fox pro
If I get a new bow it's only cause I'm going to hunt X9a next year
hmmm i still got 3 Cali pts maybe ill apply with you, than we will get ur ass out to washington and wyoming with me after.

You don't need to talk me into that brother. If my work slows down I'll make a road trip

Sdbirds said:
You don't need to talk me into that brother. If my work slows down I'll make a road trip
and bet austen will take that old bow off you if you get a new one, know he wants one in the next year but doesn't want to spend a ton of cash

Off subject but me and Josh were on a coyote hunt today. I decided to take a long dumb way back. Josh took the normal route and beat me by an hour. I decided to leave my shooting sticks at the bottom of the big Valley I have to go back. Then we saw a very wide 3 x 3 with two does

You think u can stick em? Or gonna have to be rifle? Hope we get to see em. I seen one through the spotting scope not to long ago that almost made me do something stupid LOL heavy horned... Not to wide but lots of mass. I have an AO tag so I am on the bench right now like an .......

Cali Ridge Runner said:
You think u can stick em? Or gonna have to be rifle? Hope we get to see em. I seen one through the spotting scope not to long ago that almost made me do something stupid LOL heavy horned... Not to wide but lots of mass. I have an AO tag so I am on the bench right now like an .......

I'm on the bench as well

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu