Vlads invasion...

I think once he takes Ukraine, he will stop to regroup his forces for a couple years build up his hold on them set up more bases in Ukraine then push on to his next target.

Reactions: 180ls1
So, if Putin is planning on getting the old USSR back too full strength he will need to take over 14 other independent states which were lost when the USSR broke up. Who's next, Armeniav, Molldova, Estonia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, the list goes on.

Reactions: dhntr48 and 180ls1
What the US and our leadership do absolutely has an influence on the rest of the world and their actions. If you don't think the most powerful military and leader in the world has an effect on other nations we can just stop the conversation here.

There is no way to know what would have happened so your questions are speculative and cannot be answered without a high degree of error. However, if you understand people you would know the role of strength, leadership, survival and threats do play a role in how others will conduct themselves. It literally boils down to basic biology.
I think questions in general are not speculative, they are fact finding..the answers however are speculative because we don't know...at least I dont.
Thus it makes no sense to me in this instance to just blame it on Bidens weakness without any other information.
We can end the discussion here, not because I don't believe the US actions dont have an effect on other countries international affairs, that I believe and history is proof of it..but rather because we have no facts of the US is at fault about what a greedy dictator like Putin do.

I think questions in general are not speculative, they are fact finding..the answers however are speculative because we don't know...at least I dont.
Thus it makes no sense to me in this instance to just blame it on Bidens weakness without any other information.
We can end the discussion here, not because I don't believe the US actions dont have an effect on other countries international affairs, that I believe and history is proof of it..but rather because we have no facts of the US is at fault about what a greedy dictator like Putin do.
Fair enough.

So now, NATO is putting what they refer to as a spearhead unit close to the action. Not that that in itself means a lot but, just one wrong move on some hot-dogs behalf and things could possibly get out of control real fast. One miss guide cruise missile or one errant artillery round or a not so smart smart bomb and who knows.

Reactions: MAG 1
So now, NATO is putting what they refer to as a spearhead unit close to the action. Not that that in itself means a lot but, just one wrong move on some hot-dogs behalf and things could possibly get out of control real fast. One miss guide cruise missile or one errant artillery round or a not so smart smart bomb and who knows.
OTOH, discouraging Russia from entering into NATO is probably the best way of preventing escalation. So long as that’s all they’re used for of course.

Guess who the "Spearhead unit" is made up of?? 1 guess only ..

We are sending a brigade from 3rd ID to Europe (In addition to what we have in the Baltics and Germany ) and the Germans are sending one lousy company to comprise the Nato battle group. The europeans are a joke.

Reactions: sportyg
We are sending a brigade from 3rd ID to Europe (In addition to what we have in the Baltics and Germany ) and the Germans are sending one lousy company to comprise the Nato battle group. The europeans are a joke.
Lot a hair on those euro vaginas..
So I'm told...

• Love
Reactions: Smokey58
Send it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-174117.png
    Screenshot_20220222-174117.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
John...there is no doubt in my mind!! LOL

Well they sure have some real psychopaths driving tanks around. Running over civilians in cars for the kicks.

Blocking Russian "select accounts" from SWIFT....key word being SELECT....Jesus Joe...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu