Vlads invasion...

Seeing the Ukrainian politicians and celebrities flocking to get into the fight and defend their country is quite sobering. If only ours had the same conviction.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhntr48
So now Vlad has put his nuclear fofces on high alert. Is he fing nuts? He said he did it Because of aggressive statements out of the UN (useless nations) and because of hard financial sanctions put on mother Russia. Beautiful, just Fing beautiful. Anyone thinking about breaking out those dusty bomb shelter blueprints? This is going to cause another TP shortage. time for a Costco run.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Madonna and the French president have called for all Russian forces to withdraw from Ukraine. War should be over before noon Monday. Thank god they finally spoke up.

• Haha
Reactions: dhntr48 and sportyg
So now Vlad has put his nuclear fofces on high alert. Is he fing nuts? He said he did it Because of aggressive statements out of the UN (useless nations) and because of hard financial sanctions put on mother Russia. Beautiful, just Fing beautiful. Anyone thinking about breaking out those dusty bomb shelter blueprints? This is going to cause another TP shortage. time for a Costco run.
No Butt wipe...What are we going to do !!!!!!!!!!

Sadly...I looked at CNN and NBC...they are reporting nothing but Joe's pic for supreme justice... you would not know that Vlad is going Cray Cray...I hate myself for looking at those channels today...

Brought that up to the family the day of the invitation but the family said no.. Looks like 180ls1 is ready to go
I have family in there and in the fight. They arent scared of anything. Including the women.

However, I did however get an email Friday from a friend trying to help his mom and pregnant sister who are stuck in a bunker.

I've never been more determined to make something better of myself to help others in need.

Reactions: Smokey58
Sadly...I looked at CNN and NBC...they are reporting nothing but Joe's pic for supreme justice... you would not know that Vlad is going Cray Cray...I hate myself for looking at those channels today...
We’ve had African Americans on the court since 1967 and women on the court since 1981. Can the dems really be that excited about Biden’s pick?

Though I suppose with Russians invading Europe and the risk of nuclear war, everything old is new.

What's the over under on how many times BABBLIING Joe stumbles tonight and shows moments of TIA..( transishemic attacks). Minny strokes...just got back from Muhammads liquor store...and took a Xanax...let's role..

I started to watch it but, as soon as he spoke I went into a protective coma. Might read the high points. That will be a short read.

Dude..Kamala looks like a middle line backer sitting behind grandpa Joe..it's just started..and I already hate myself for watching ...lord give me strength..

• Haha
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Keep on eye on cake face Nancy..if you can..it's hillarious..I mean the dude has to women behind him..not even hot...damn..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu