2 lion attacks on kids in 6 months

AMBUSH

Mar 2, 2021
Kids are great. Lions not so much.

Question, so when do you expect CA g&f to help, before or after your kid gets attacked, or never?

Last edited:
If one of Kim Kardashians kids were to be attacked then, and only then would Ca g&f act. Actually if it were to happen to the child of any celebrity, then action would be taken.

• Haha
Reactions: dhntr48 and RKE
Curious, how many livestock losses and in what time frame are required to be documented to g&f prior to issuance of depred permit?

Curious, how many livestock losses and in what time frame are required to be documented to g&f prior to issuance of depred permit?

Down here in San Diego...They were pretty easy to get, if they were killing any kind of domestic livestock...Chickens, turkeys, goats, sheep, cows, whatever...Now, I've been told by mostly folks that live in east county...It's like an act of God to get a permit...Different decision maker.......:confused:

This lion was killing chickens & turkeys a few years back...My friends got a permit in a couple of days...They didn't get him, but someone else did.........;)

lisa's lion.JPG

My aunts brother who lives in bishop had a mountain Lion attack his goats on two separate occasions. Called fish and game to get tag to kill it but he wasn’t allowed because it was radio collared go figure. So they come out and catch and relocate and they say he won’t come back week later the same Lion comes back and they had to catch him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abe3ad4a8f962aa2e4004222d3609c5f.jpg

Fear not they won't do anything to control the population until some politicians kid gets eaten even then the activist will insist they are only doing what is natural and should be left along.

My aunts brother who lives in bishop had a mountain Lion attack his goats on two separate occasions. Called fish and game to get tag to kill it but he wasn’t allowed because it was radio collared go figure. So they come out and catch and relocate and they say he won’t come back week later the same Lion comes back and they had to catch him again.

Radioed collared in Julian...Hardly a deer left on the best "40" acres in San Diego....:angery:

266.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu