2015 Big Bear carp tournament

Lungpopper said:
Was a fun weekend even if I do feel like I got run over by a truck. By the way Randomsot could have won this tournament without my help.
I could have taken first but I would have never covered the ground to break the tournament record by over 300lbs. What we did as a team will stand a long time. He'll even the AZ boys are talking it up and it's hard to get their respect.

Randomshot said:
Lungpopper said:
Was a fun weekend even if I do feel like I got run over by a truck. By the way Randomsot could have won this tournament without my help.
I could have taken first but I would have never covered the ground to break the tournament record by over 300lbs. What we did as a team will stand a long time. He'll even the AZ boys are talking it up and it's hard to get their respect.

I saw the talk over there. Pretty cool. Looking at the weights I would have had third by myself. Combine first and third on the same boat = NEW RECORD. Haha

Congratulations. ... that's a lot of fish. Are there different classes? I see a few others are claiming first place too.... Ed F

BOWUNTR said:
Congratulations. ... that's a lot of fish. Are there different classes? I see a few others are claiming first place too.... Ed F
There were boat, shore, and line and hook teams. Here are the totals.

We were team B22. As far as overall weight there can only be one.

The team that shot 630 pounds from the shore was pretty impressive as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu