2017 Waterfowl season rapidly approaching

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
bf3c28970d5f22ca567daf543d717758.jpg

Took a paddle around the sea yesterday to plan some spots and get the cobwebs off my canoe. Saw lots of brushed up blinds and much more water than before. Saw a few ducks across the bay.. getting excited for the season. Also, driving out on the 8 I spotted some turkey in Jacumba.. that's the furthest southeast I've ever seen em. Get out there.

nicapopolis

Aug 22, 2013
Good stuff. Always fun to get out preseason.

About 100 sandhill cranes migrated over my house last night. If I wasn't hunting antelope tomorrow if probably go setup for them. My brother is hunting our NE CO duck opener tomorrow. It's just about time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
Good stuff. Always fun to get out preseason.

About 100 sandhill cranes migrated over my house last night. If I wasn't hunting antelope tomorrow if probably go setup for them. My brother is hunting our NE CO duck opener tomorrow. It's just about time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wish we could hunt em here.. ribeye of the sky!

Aug 6, 2015
View attachment 33255

Took a paddle around the sea yesterday to plan some spots and get the cobwebs off my canoe. Saw lots of brushed up blinds and much more water than before. Saw a few ducks across the bay.. getting excited for the season. Also, driving out on the 8 I spotted some turkey in Jacumba.. that's the furthest southeast I've ever seen em. Get out there.
yep, took out my floating blind with the long shaft, gonna be a busy opener on the ol pond, ill also be freelancing, see ya there. wister is holding alot of birds, ton of pintail. we should get a good shoot as soon as they start blasting.