2017 Waterfowl season rapidly approaching

Richard,

Hoping to get in some action with you on my way home from Montana.....Montana duck opener is this Saturday.

Steve,
Matt said he’s ready but his private land spot isn’t open until Thursday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bf3c28970d5f22ca567daf543d717758.jpg

Took a paddle around the sea yesterday to plan some spots and get the cobwebs off my canoe. Saw lots of brushed up blinds and much more water than before. Saw a few ducks across the bay.. getting excited for the season. Also, driving out on the 8 I spotted some turkey in Jacumba.. that's the furthest southeast I've ever seen em. Get out there.

Reactions: nicapopolis
Good stuff. Always fun to get out preseason.

About 100 sandhill cranes migrated over my house last night. If I wasn't hunting antelope tomorrow if probably go setup for them. My brother is hunting our NE CO duck opener tomorrow. It's just about time!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
View attachment 33255

Took a paddle around the sea yesterday to plan some spots and get the cobwebs off my canoe. Saw lots of brushed up blinds and much more water than before. Saw a few ducks across the bay.. getting excited for the season. Also, driving out on the 8 I spotted some turkey in Jacumba.. that's the furthest southeast I've ever seen em. Get out there.
yep, took out my floating blind with the long shaft, gonna be a busy opener on the ol pond, ill also be freelancing, see ya there. wister is holding alot of birds, ton of pintail. we should get a good shoot as soon as they start blasting.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu