2018 General Season Utah Hunt Success

beautiful bucks, congrats on the making of some awesome memories.

Reactions: NBK
Awesome pretty impressive it’s not easy hunting Utah general season hunts and to kill 3 great bucks ! How wide is that last 4x4 he looks to be pretty wide? I hunted Utah for the first time this year and it was difficult but I wasn’t able to stay as long as I would have liked and went late due to being in Wyoming and hunting. What unit were you hunting ? I was hunting Zion unit .

We never really measured the bucks. He was probably 26" or so. The unit was the Pine Valley. It was a 5 day hunt.

3-4 points
Thanks, I was considering applying for that unit before I threw the hat in the mix with Zion and drew this season and wish I would have held out for pv I think it is more my style !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu