2020 Plaster city 1000 Invitational-March 8th

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
That's right kids the 2020 plaster city long range competition is just around the corner. It will be held this year at a super secrete location. invited attendees will receive encrypted maps showing the shoot location ( plaster city long range sniper range )

There will be a open, hunting, and a factory stock class this year. We received a lot of bitching and crying when the poor creedmore shooters had to go head to head with the mighty saum target rig.

Do not ask to attend. if you are going you will know in the next week or two.

Disclaimer... this is not a sch event, it is not sponsored by sch. its not organized by sch. we are just talking about it here. It's not a organized shoot, its just friends out in the desert shooting. There really is no cup or award. last years winner @Lungpopper who we thought won really did not so we do not know who won. i expect this year to be the same.

let the trash talk start

Last edited:
Reactions: Dawnandusk
I just won $300 at the CLRH shoot. How much money can I get from you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
OK....I got my invite....I'm bringing the whole arsenal, including my 30-06 Carlos Hathcock sniper rifle....Good place to shoot Stefanie's new for Christmas Creedmore too...lol

Reactions: Dawnandusk
3F7569CD-FC3A-4ABD-BF69-65DBB2AF19D4.jpeg
Life size deer targets at random yardages they will have a red gong behind the 9” hole. If I get bored I might make one with a throat gong to go behind a bush.

Definitely planning on getting some targets way out there for all the high horsepower guys. Maybe even do a 1200yd gallon jug challenge.
Excited to hang out with friends, learn, and talk some smack.

View attachment 42666
Life size deer targets at random yardages they will have a red gong behind the 9” hole. If I get bored I might make one with a throat gong to go behind a bush.

Definitely planning on getting some targets way out there for all the high horsepower guys. Maybe even do a 1200yd gallon jug challenge.
Excited to hang out with friends, learn, and talk some smack.

If I come I’ll bring my steel milk jugs if you want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TRICER
All i know is that if Ed and Chuck Norris went head to head in a bow battle.... chuck would be on the rock

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu