2020 Youth Turkey Massacre..

Congrats to the boys.. well done! Stud birds and hog right there.

When will we see the day that @HATCHET1 partakes in some turkey hunting lol? Shot 'em with Kent #4.. duck loads??
Ive given up hunting...these guys got it handeld..no lead in the blue state
So duck loads get the wotk
1 and done..kapoow! Good night nurse.

I swear every Turkey pic you have ever taken was a wet bird. Must be fake. Good job.
Yup..remenber nic..i dont hunt...i just surf the internet to keep the interneters happy during the quarantine..im a giver...lol..

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Boy #2 schwacked porky with dads 257wbymag and a sad copper pill...shot placement was key as he was steps away from the sea of poison oak of which these feral swine call home...1 well placed shot to the base of his cranium stopped him in his tracks..one less ferocious beast terrorizing grannys 1.5 acres...we saved a few more turkeys as these walking garbage disposals have been known to seek out nests and eat eggs and young polts..a grewsome cruel sight, and not one for the faint hearted...remember fellas...all swine must die..

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu