2022 AZ Late Season Bull opener ...

I been telling these kids for years....quality before quantity!!..a couple of good 9.5% ers.
And we're good...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-173907.png
    Screenshot_20221115-173907.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Pretty much....the retention factor
is marginal at best..damn kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 180ls1
I don't see so well... but it's a slammer public land bull ..many of folk write big checks for wapiti..... fantastic all around for this group!

Reactions: TRICER
Alot John...first you can see um.... Late Season bulls are not as dumb as fck like early season bulls with boners...they tired...skinny and hungry....digg deep from what I've been told...and there you will find bull winkle. ..plus..food..new growth..that's what my guide tells me...elk hunting is cool!! Oh ..and shoot the big iron ..they suck up the lead is what he says also....Off to the desert for 90lb deer next.... complete game changer...stand by!!

Hell of a bull. Well done! I'm sitting on 8 points in AZ and have been getting the itch to make something happen.

Reactions: HATCHET1
I've got 9 as a resident ...and never draw dick...Alice dick...thinking about putting in for trophy cow ...

Know plenty of folk that draw with Way less .the gods know not to give me a tag...I'm angry with them every year .

Antler smantler .if it's brown...it's down!! My 3 Boys have drawn elk almost every year since we've lived here...I just think I got the elk hex here in the mother state...I'm ok with it...looking at elk on pack frames makes me a bit queezy...getting pumped for whitey this Thursday....can stick a whole one in a boys pack and just watch...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu