2022- chasing whitey

No dice, tomorrow is another day, @HATCHET1 shake the bones for me I’m gonna need it ! Gma got me shit housed, got a Gatorade and tylonal for the 4 am wake up.Bacardi and kooolade mix great. I miss gpa

ODIN says yes...be the bullet bro...let er rip...all things point to the cooler... finish.

Great photos and looks like a hot stand, they are coming... Add a heater to your stand and your set.

Anything get dead? Girl or boy deer?

Anything get dead? Girl or boy deer?

F no! The tips of my fingers….

Like 15 out here dam she’s cold.

Had a girl deer at 50 in the thicket to my left I was thinkin of hitting the bang switch but the throat was an option so she got the pass. All ass I’m sure the 450 in the ass shot would have dropped her but no need for a rodeo, got 7 days left.7B6058E7-0B1D-4306-9612-A2CAF837C453.jpeg

7 days left, hell get one of each. Boy deer, girl deer. Assuming you have two tags. Remember tag soup is hard to swallow.

Oh man, too long to type. Story to come via podcast. Back in the stand this time we Rollin with the new hippie tree saddle. Weird but is awesome already got one comin in the mail ().

Wife told me that’s my Christmas present told her to change her tune if she’s expecting sex when I get home! She then told me hunting gear in our house hold is a must and doesn’t count for Xmas. Then she apologized. Power of the pipe boys take notes….

Few days left, weather has been in the 10-12 degree range and windy with sleet. Horrible nothing moved for 3 days. Sunny sky’s now ewwwww I feel it. Keep me in your prayers. Girl or boy deer gonna get it. Stand by…306C74DA-9BAB-421B-B9A3-3E18CDFFBDE3.jpeg

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu