2022 NWTF TTU ROLL CALL

I will be there! Im tent camping, so if you see a crazy white dude freezing his ass off, thats me, and please return said ass to the black Chevy. Thanks.

I'm in I'll be selling the raffle tickets. At last count it looks like we will have 4 guns just in the raffle prizes. That doesn't include the NWTF gun of the year, or the couple other gun shops who have stepped up and donated to the cause.
Thanks in advance to the shops that got involved with us.

Reactions: ilovesprig
I'll be there for the first time. Is there a line at the gate usually? If so when is a good time to arrive? Is it just one raffle ticket when you enter or can one buy others? Are there food venders or can one eat at the restaurant there? Is everything cash or can a card be used for somethings?

Reactions: MasonP
I’ll be there with the family.

Question: last year I got charged admission for my son who’s too young to hunt. Was that a mistake or is that the plan for this year too?

It makes it kind of pricey if you bring a bunch of non hunters with you.

I'll be there for the first time. Is there a line at the gate usually? If so when is a good time to arrive? Is it just one raffle ticket when you enter or can one buy others? Are there food venders or can one eat at the restaurant there? Is everything cash or can a card be used for somethings?
Asking every question I was just about to type up. I wonder if @ilovesprig or someone has some general tips or if there was a previous thread of the "Need to know" for the TTU

There is food there.
All sorts of raffles going on beside the gate.
Come to our Tuesday meeting or look at the flyer.

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 16
If it was on zoom I would but to drive there would be a good 3 hour + drive give or take depending on traffic which would be heavy after work type

There could be a line (Not that long last year with 600+ folks)...Gate opens at 8:00 am officially...2 cars at a time will drive in.

$10.00 entrance fee gives you 3 tickets...One for the 3 MCC hunts...One for the 40 Lake Sutherland hunts...One for the gun...One entrance fee per person...Small children will not be charged...Each child that does pay gives you another chance at being drawn.

Food & drink present on site near vendors (Lake Henshaw Cafe)...You can eat at the cafe, if you like.

Most everything is cash...Flydown custom Calls took credit cards last year...NWTF member booth is supposed to be card compliant...There could be others.

Asking every question I was just about to type up. I wonder if @ilovesprig or someone has some general tips or if there was a previous thread of the "Need to know" for the TTU

Mason,

I think the flyer explain most the simple details...In a nutshell, gates open at 8:00 am, $10.00 cash...Must have your hunting license, if drawn for Sutherland hunts, BRING CASH...Bring shotgun with shells (we provide ear & eye protection, targets)... Bring patience for raffles and hunt draws..... ;)

It's going to a fun, fun day.... :blush:

ps...Did I mention bring cash?...... :grinning:

Mason,

I think the flyer explain most the simple details...In a nutshell, gates open at 8:00 am, $10.00 cash...Must have your hunting license, if drawn for Sutherland hunts, BRING CASH...Bring shotgun with shells (we provide ear & eye protection, targets)... Bring patience for raffles and hunt draws..... ;)

It's going to a fun, fun day.... :blush:

ps...Did I mention bring cash?...... :grinning:
I will have cash for sure (including for any bass fishing gear you will be willing to part with Steve ;) )
Ill have a virtual hunters license since mine was lost and the replacement has not arrived at my house yet (thanks CA for allowing virtual ones to be used)
Dont own the shotgun, so Ill basically just be watching that part
Lots of patience will be packed, along with snacks packed away in my tent (and maybe some beer for after)

Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu