2023 A-ZONE EXTRAVAGANZA !!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Anyone going this weekend ? I know it's not D16...but was wondering if anyone else hunts the coast? I'm gonna give it a try... leaving Thursday morning..gotta get up there early to make sure the roads are good .. stand by 16ers...I'm bringing # 3...and Sweetpea...man I hope porky does not ruin our hunt...lord give me strength.

Last edited:
Might get Friday Saturday warm and then the heat is supposed to roll back in bring your sun block.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Last large Mammal that fell victim to the Sniper..those who know ..know, Once that safety comes off, that Mammal is in trouble...She does tend to Finish when she picks up the 25-06 with that little copper 100 grain pill... Menacing... Come on Saturday!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230809-105245~2.png
    Screenshot_20230809-105245~2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Last large Mammal that fell victim to the Sniper..those who know ..know, Once that safety comes off, that Mammal is in trouble...She does tend to Finish when she picks up the 25-06 with that little copper 100 grain pill... Menacing... Come on Saturday!!

What a great pic!

Reactions: HATCHET1
Thanks TC!! When she brings it...she Brings it!!! Just happy she decided to fly out for this trip. Been a few years...looking forward to hunting with my girl for sure!! Standby..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Where do you think he's going when he steps out of that Manzanita patch in the morning dad? Well kids...I'm pretty sure he's going to the cooler....I like to give the children straight and direct answers ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-102034~2.png
    Screenshot_20230811-102034~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Reactions: HunterMcBuckKiller
8 hrs my love..8 hrs....then we shall unleash you...you have done this an ungodly amount of times ..I have faith in you...let's do this Alice .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811-210448~2.png
    Screenshot_20230811-210448~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu