2nd amendment win

Need that decision to come to CA for all you 16ers... everybody packs here in AZ..that's why nobody ever f,s around in this state..
Ca. will likely ignore SCOTUS ruling on CC, just like they will ignore R vs W when it's overturned.

Watching local news just now and it does seem todays ruling is pissing off state officials because it does allow for CC permits with out jumping that hoop. They did say they are going have to figure out how to deal with the ruling.

If you guys don't think Cal. will try everything to keep us from getting CC permits, you are living in OZ. some counties easier than others, but far and few between.

Orange County is also great, from what I hear. I'm in LA county, there is a sheriff station about two miles away. I think I'll drop by and pick up application form. See what they have to say. LA county sheriff last night said he was going to review the ruling and go from there.

Orange County is also great, from what I hear. I'm in LA county, there is a sheriff station about two miles away. I think I'll drop by and pick up application form. See what they have to say. LA county sheriff last night said he was going to review the ruling and go from there.
You can do it all online. Problem with SD county right now is the 7 month wait list for your interview.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu