2nd amendment win

I am not saying a damn thing about roe v Wade whatsoever. All I’m saying is if you take out the word roe in this tweet and replace the word abortion with guns she’s basically saying the same thing we all do. Am I crazy thinking that? Am I wrong?

I am not saying a damn thing about roe v Wade whatsoever. All I’m saying is if you take out the word roe in this tweet and replace the word abortion with guns she’s basically saying the same thing we all do. Am I crazy thinking that? Am I wrong?

I see what you're saying...Not crazy or wrong...My response to what is being said is, 2nd Amendment is a constitutional right, and as such, the SCOUS can rule on it's legality...Abortions' are not a constitutional right, and as such, each state can decide if it's legal or not...That's the ruling, and is pretty simple, if you ask me.

I got a 2 week vacation from the Slide for making a post about R v W.. Hell this is the only forum a haven't got a vacation from. DKscott to offense to me calling him a Ahole, two weeks vacation. The fat man just flat gave me the boot, don't recall why.

I got a 2 week vacation from the Slide for making a post about R v W.. Hell this is the only forum a haven't got a vacation from. DKscott to offense to me calling him a Ahole, two weeks vacation. The fat man just flat gave me the boot, don't recall why.

John,

We're lovers, not fighters over here........................:joy:

• Love
Reactions: garlicsalt
You can do it all online. Problem with SD county right now is the 7 month wait list for your interview.
I tried several different searches and I'm coming up blank. What really pissed me off, after I spent 15 mins. filling out form, they wanted to sign me up for a subscription. I thought I was on DOJ webpage, wrong. I just go over to sheriffs station.

Another crazy post...

@HATCHET1 's freak comment was the highlight so far.

John,

As you're aware, his hugeness is what got most of us into the world of forums...Even though, I basically had a difference of opinion than him on some subject and he can be a real horses a$$...Always figured it was just part of deal on the WWW.......... :blush:

They do seem a little high strung over there.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu