2nd Choice Question

cal_ore_outdoors

Sep 14, 2020
I’m new to the draw system. I’ve seen a few mentions of selecting D16 as a second choice if selecting a point (PD) for the first choice.

The big game digest says you can select a restricted or unrestricted tag for a second choice but does not say a premium tag (D16)

Am I reading this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't have 2 premium tags but I'm definitely not trying to draw D16 if it's premium. If it's restricted like it usually is then I'll wait for it to open come August 2nd and buy it as 2nd tag come 8am.

I am brother.. 20 points and counting...but I don't ever draw dick!!!
Alice Dick!!!!!!! But I will be checking the box!!

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu