300 WSM vs 300 WM

I shoot a .300 WM. For the amount of rounds I put through it checking zero, I don't think the kick is really an issue. It's not like shooting a .223 and going through multiple rounds just for the fun of it.

I shoot a .300 WM. For the amount of rounds I put through it checking zero, I don't think the kick is really an issue. It's not like shooting a .223 and going through multiple rounds just for the fun of it.
There ain't a thing fun about shooting an 8 lb win mag at max loads for hunting. You sight it in, and done. 180 grainer at 3200 fps chrono'ed and recoil well over 30 lbs.

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
It’s a head scratcher for sure when it comes to how ADG decided which brass to make and not make. Some of their offerings seem very niche. 300WSM seems like a no brainer for them.

ADG has been producing 300 WSM brass for about the last 8-9 months. You know where to get some...

Reactions: TRICER
Adg brass is super good....

Reactions: NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu