4 days in Baja......Gallo!

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
IMG_2025.JPG Great time over the New Years holiday......got rained on twice even though they only get 2.9" a year
IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG
IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2026.JPG
Pushing Milo & ditches with a little help from Benelli & federal Gold Medal 1500fps 7.5 shot

Congrats Mark. The girls look happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need more guides in SD. The game is here if you know where to look (like looking in Mex). I'll start a thread on what it takes to be a guide.
I'm interested in helping to let people guide others in the proper/legal/profitable way. Like the Uber of outdoor adventures.

We need more guides in SD. The game is here if you know where to look (like looking in Mex). I'll start a thread on what it takes to be a guide.
I'm interested in helping to let people guide others in the proper/legal/profitable way. Like the Uber of outdoor adventures.

I don't know about more guides it's not hard to DIY. What I noticed this year in the IV......too many coon tracks.....keeping the predators down the ground laying birds have a much better chance

Seen a grip of coon tracks as well. Never see them though

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu