6 phase plan

GUNDOGLOVER

Dec 5, 2018
We now have a 6 phase plan to reopen the state. The plan will be a phased plan that we plan to utilize in phases. The phases will be planned and the planning will be phased. We will move quickly and slowly to open but remain closed. I have created a staff of staffers who will plan the phase and planning while phasing their phase.

Remain safe while phasing, Governor Grusome

Same here in the red state fellas...it aint going away....instead of the dumb shit 15 day increments...the wolves should have just let the sheep know that this is the new normal...there is no timelime...its designed that way...sadly..

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Phasing Governor Grusome !!! Scotty Moon Beam me up !!! Well one thing is for sure the people will rise up we are already starting . Freedom lets get back to it . BF

You no are saying in the hills and I'm sure it's the same saying for all the good red blooded men woman on here from all around.... it's the internet so will just say we don't play.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This isn't healthy for us I lost 40lbs 2 years ago got down to 235 because I didnt want be diabetic and I got high blood pressure and I kept the weight off but now I've probably put 25+ of it back on in last 2 months. Alot of Americans will end up with worse medical conditions from this setting around shit. And you know what they say you never slow down you never grow old. When I got out last weekend my legs were spat for 2 days from hiking and hoping rocks I've never had that problem. I've always been a big boy but have always been active and hold my weight real well. I just have eating good food addiction and setting around eating is not working.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Yup I've never been on wastebook, instaglam, smutter or any them things I got better things to do like my wife, family, friends , fishing , hunting , camping.

my issue FN an illness called gout, I am actual very physical, but the joints are taking a beating, it's gotten worst the last 4-5 years,
you end up with high uric acid in the blood stream and it precipitates into the joints, But I don't let it stop me.
even medicine doesn't work well and causes worst problems so I have to watch the diet.
Me too, I gained 20 lbs, because I can't do my hikes I normally like to do in spring and fall.

it really pisses me off I retired and i got this crap, I eat right no junk food, watch my diet well,
but like you said physical activity is were it's at.

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu