HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
SWEET JESUS...

Attachments

• DSC02629.JPG
    DSC02629.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 613
Just throwing some local swag out to the good peeps here at sch...slowly working my way in to the hood..
gonna try his offspring in the morning..hopefully he has not left the building!!!

Wow! That is a super nice buck! Great job! I'd have a smile that big on my face too. :)

Killer, congrats... Dig the twig holding the head up for the nice pic on the buck... Almost thought that sob was holding its own head up.. Forgot he is in buck lala land now...

1 of the d zones..or maybe the allmighty A~zone...wait B~zone?

Nah....couldn't be B zone...not even sure where b zone is ..ha!

If that's in the tournament it will be tough to beat with a local buck for sure!

man..i sure hope that tikka comes in a left handed bolt.. us leftys are crazy like that ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu